22' SHADE RV CANOPY SYSTEM
Shade RV's canopy system is designed for ultimate protection of your RV rooftop. Please read "How to Measure" before ordering. We hope you enjoy our product and the shade it will bring to your camping experience!
- Provides 95% Ultraviolet (UV) protection to the top of your RV. HDPE fabric won’t rot or absorb moisture for over 10 years, guaranteed.
- Increase life of air conditioner. Cooler rooftop allows for less AC usage and potentially less monthly utility costs.
- Protect against harmful UV rays, hail, rain damage, bird droppings, tree leaves and sap. Will withstand up to 70mph winds when strapped correctly according to the Installation instructions.
- Protect sky lights, vents, caulking, and rubber roofing. Save from paying for covered storage.
- Quick and easy solution for protecting the roof of your RV. Easy installation, no drilling or tools necessary.
- PLEASE READ HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RV
HOW TO MEASURE
At the front of the RV, measure to the transition point of the flat surface to where the curvature begins (and the rubber roof liner ends). If the width of the RV starts to narrow in the front, then only measure the rooftop portion of constant, uniform width. The back of the RV is usually more "squared-off" instead of curved. Therefore the flat rooftop surface is more easily defined for measuring. If the back of the RV has a ladder then only measure to the ladder.
Shade RV provides 95% Ultraviolet (UV) protection to the top of your RV to include caulking and plastic vent covers. This product uses a strong, HDPE fabric that won't rot or absorb moisture for over 10 years, guaranteed. It is made from monofilament yarn and tape that features a unique lock-stitch pattern to provide a stable fabric and excellent levels of UV protection.
Our product can sometimes be made to order, depending on our available stock. Thus, your order may take additional time to prepare. Once shipped your product should arrive within 10 business days.
**THIS IS ONLY OUR SHADE RV CANOPY. ACTUAL RV IS NOT INCLUDED.**